Discover Spain’s finest wine-making region with a private tour around Rioja’s most famous estates and the chance to explore the city of Logroño
- Stay in the lively town of Logroño, in the heart of La Rioja
- Experience the Rioja wine-making process, from the moment the vine is planted to when the label is put on the bottle, sampling the wines along the way
- Indulge in a tapas lunch with accompanying wines and soak up the lively local atmosphere
Landing in Bilbao airport, hire a car and journey down to your accommodation in Logroño, most well known for the famous tapas pinchos bars along on Calle Laurel! A must do while you are in the Rioja region!
A full day’s private Rioja wine experience; from the famous estates of Muga, Contino and the Bodegas Marques Riscal to the smaller family boutique wine estates scattered around the region, tasting a wonderful variety of Tempranillo wines along the way. During the day enjoy a local tapas lunch with accompanying wines!
In the morning, take the chance to relax or explore the city of Logroño with a wine tasting to savour before you leave. On the return journey you’ll have the chance to visit the world-famous Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, designed by Canadian-American architect Frank Gehry for an unrivalled modern and contemporary art experience.
- Upgrades are available and this itinerary serves simply as a guideline – we’ll be happy to alter any details around your needs or wishes and include travel and accommodation.
- This day tour is semi private and may include up to seven other wine enthusiasts – still allowing for an intimate experience with the wine makers themselves. Private tours can also be arranged.