Lisbon is a city famed for its buzzing cultural scene, traditional architecture and marvellous food and wine, and loved by us for its truly memorable wine tours and mouth-watering gourmet experiences.
- Rest your head for two nights in a central hotel in Europe’s most scenic capital
- Explore in style with a private chauffeured tour in the Arrábida Mountains, visiting wine producers, local restaurants and hidden beaches
- Sample exquisite wines from three wine producers including the oldest winery in Portugal
After arriving in Lisbon, settle into your hotel with a complimentary bottle of wine – perfect for enjoying before going out for dinner.
Meet your private wine guide after breakfast and head out of the city to explore the impressive natural landscapes of the Arrábida Mountains and, at the same time, enrich your flavours with several wines typical of the region. Visit one of the oldest wineries in Portugal with a traditional Portuguese lunch and paired wines. You will visit Arrábida itself – a place with stunning hidden beaches and some wonderful views over the Atlantic Ocean.
Before you leave, take the morning to explore some more of Lisbon and take advantage of the city’s incredibly vibrant cultural and gastronomical scenes.
- Upgrades are available and this itinerary serves simply as a guideline – we’ll be happy to alter any details around your needs or wishes and include travel and accommodation.
- This day tour is semi private and may include up to seven other wine enthusiasts – still allowing for an intimate experience with the wine makers themselves. Private tours can also be arranged.