Discover one of Italy’s most underrated regions with a visit to the spectacular town of Langhe tours around a number of fine wineries and vineyards.
- Relax with two night’s stay in a unique wine hotel situated in a spectacular medieval town of Langhe Do we have the name of this?
- Explore Piedmont in style with a chauffeured private tour
- Visit the beautiful medieval village of Nieve
- Lunch in a local restaurant to taste authentic cuisine and a range of paired wines
After arriving in Langhe, visit a local wine estate close to your hotel and enjoy a personal tour of the cellars with a wine tasting to savour before dinner.
Today, visit a wine cellar Do we know which? followed by two tastings in the morning. Later, enjoy an aperitif on a panoramic terrace Do we know which? followed by a local lunch in an authentic Italian restaurant. In the afternoon, experience a tasting at a vineyard followed by your final visit and tasting.
On your final day, you have time to explore the region. The Piedmont town of Alba is just 10 minutes away by car, and Asti is also nearby. Visit the local markets or boutique shops, or simply enjoy a morning swim in the pool – and why not relax with a glass of Barolo wine before you leave?
- Upgrades are available and this itinerary serves simply as a guideline – we’ll be happy to alter any details around your needs or wishes and include travel and accommodation.
- This day tour is semi-private and may include up to seven other wine enthusiasts – still allowing for an intimate experience with the wine makers themselves. Private tours can also be arranged.