What’s the best thing about Reims? The gargantuan, iconic cathedral? The top-notch cultural scene? Or, perhaps, the sheer opulence of the city’s Champagne Houses? No matter which (it’s the Champagne, right?) this tour will give you the chance to experience it all.
- Sightseeing Reims, and drink in the most iconic sights the city has to offer
- Enjoy a Champagne tasting lunch, in which a range of local delicacies will be carefully selected to match with the Champagnes that you’ll taste.
- Visit three Champagne Houses during the day – one large and two small, and taste up to seven Champagnes in total.
In Reims for the morning, you’ll sightsee around the city, including the great Champagne Houses. You’ll move on to a guided tour and tasting at one of the world’s most famous Champagne Houses – either Veuve Clicquot or Mumm – before a guided tour of the Cathedral of Reims and lunch in a nearby vineyard, where you’ll learn about a range of styles of Champagne, from blanc de blancs to blancs de noir to rosé. Afterwards, you’ll visit a final, family estate on the Route du Champagne for a last tour and a tasting before returning home.
- Upgrades are available and this itinerary serves simply as a guideline – we’ll be happy to alter any details around your needs or wishes and include travel and accommodation.
- The day tour is semi private and may include 7 other wine enthusiasts – still allowing for an intimate experience with the wine makers themselves. Private tours can also be arranged.
- Only available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If you’re visiting on another day, other options are available – just ask us for more details.