Discover Bordeaux – France’s major wine industry capital; which has been producing outstanding wines since the 8th century. On this wine tour, you’ll enjoy a full day of chauffeured visits and tastings at many famous Chateaux in the Médoc vineyards. Relax with boutique accommodation in the heart of the vineyards.
- Gift bottle of wine before departure
- Stay in a boutique Chateau hotel in the heart of the vineyards, with a two star Michelin restaurant and swimming pool
- Explore Bordeaux’s 5,700 hectares of vineyards during a full days private tour of the wine route with your dedicated wine guide
- Return private airport transfers
- Dinner in a two star Michelin restaurant
- Discover the cellars and taste the wines of a First Grand Cru Classe Chateau Mouton-Rothschild.
- Savour a three course lunch with wines in the heart of the Médoc
- Meet the makers and taste Cabernet Sauvignons and Merlots first-hand at a Classified Growth and Cru Bourgeois Chateau.
Before you set off on your adventure, the detailed travel pack will be delivered with a gift bottle of wine – a perfect way to start your Bordeaux wine experience! Relax with local private transfers from the airport to the Médoc region and start your experience with a complementary bottle of wine on arrival at Château Cordeillan-Bages. The chic Château hotel set in the vineyards boasts a two star Michelin restaurant, a pool and gardens for a truly gastronomic and relaxing stay. Enjoy a fantastic dinner in the two star Michelin restaurant on your first evening.
The second day of your Bordeaux wine tasting trip is devoted to the majestic Médoc. Along with your private guide you’ll follow the famous Route des Châteaux stopping for tastings at prestigious classified growth châteaux along the way including the classified First Growth Mouton Rothschild. Lunch with accompanying wine is served at a famed brasserie in the heart of the Pauillac vineyards. Your tour and further tastings continue after lunch at a Grand Cru Chateau in Margaux.
Before heading back to the airport, enjoy the serenity and the pool of your accommodation or perhaps have a picnic in the vineyards before you relax with local private transfers to the airport.
- This itinerary serves simply as a guideline – we’ll be happy to alter any details around your needs or wishes and include travel and accommodation.
- This itinerary is based on Chateau accommodation but please note that we have a wide range of hotel options available including 3* and 4* boutique hotels and 5* spa hotels – just let us know what you’re looking for.